Found this recipe on Yummly and adapted it for gluten, dairy and sugar free. Just as tasty and very moreish.
Quick Apple Bake – Dairy and Gluten Free
This is really tasty and if you bake in small tins, you can freeze some for another day.
Tastes lovely hot or cold and is very moreish
- 2 Apples - peeled, cored and cut into small pieces
- 200g Gluten free Self Raising Flour
- 50g Ground Almonds
- 2 Eggs
- 200g Xylitol sweetener or Sugar if you prefer
- 125g Dairy free spread - I use Pure Soya or Sunflower. M&S Dairy free spread is also good
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Beat Flour, Almonds, Eggs, Xylitol and Dairy free spread together
- Stir in the Apple pieces
- Spread mixture into a couple of small tray bake containers or one large one, so the mixture is about 1 cm thick.
- Sprinkle with the Cinammon and Ginger
- Bake in centre of the oven for approximately 35 minutes
- Either serve hot with custard or leave to cool and cut into slices to eat cold