Welcome to Aunty Lils Place. I hope you find something interesting on this website.
I aim to be writing some more articles on health and diet, Gardening, Dog behaviour/psychology and web design and SEO practices.
The Easy Low Carb Unit Counting Diet is a diet based on the ideas of Prof. John Yudkin. Basically, an earlier version of the Atkins Diet but not so strict. 50 easy recipes and a Carbohydrate Counter of 100’s of foods, so you can make your own recipes to follow this diet your way. No calorie counting or food weighing. Simple!
The book is available for download
Gluten free swiss roll with jam from my Free-from recipe book.
This book contains recipes for:
- Basic pastry mix that can be used for all your favourite pastry recipes.
- A Basic Sponge mix to add your own flavourings.
- Bakewell Tart
- Jam Tarts
- Ginger Nuts
- Chocolate or Carob (if you don’t have caffeine) Sponge
- Fatless sponge
- Gluten free bread that doesn’t taste like cardboard or fall to pieces
- Lemon Sponge with lemon icing
- Non-dairy butter cream icing